Question:
I need to get my motorcycle liscens in galveston texas? I need to know where classes are held and how much the
IFLY_NAVY
2006-03-25 21:49:35 UTC
I need to get my motorcycle liscens in galveston texas? I need to know where classes are held and how much the
Two answers:
Flingford
2006-03-26 00:14:37 UTC
The government agency called MSF (Motorcycle Safety Foundation) is the best source for this info. There are groups (companies) that are licensed to teach classes and I think they're always the same price, about $150 if I recall...

In California the MSF course is not required, but if you pass the MSF course you can waive the riding test at the DMV. I highly recommend taking the course. You'll statistically be a safer, better rider.

Usually you sign up for the course and it might take 3 or 4 weeks before you can get in a class, because they fill up quickly. But I did it in California, which could be different...

Good luck.
Cajunsan
2006-03-26 02:35:02 UTC
How old are you? Galveston College offers the MSF course.

http://www.gc.edu/gc/Leisure_Institute.asp?SnID=272882028