Question:
kawasaki ninja recommended motor oil?
g_cueca
2006-03-04 23:18:14 UTC
kawasaki ninja recommended motor oil?
Three answers:
2006-03-05 00:51:06 UTC
mobil1......d blue color oil.....and castrol.......

already tried wit my honda 125cc,,, i used 2 race......street racing......no holds barred.....d loser dies on accident......if u live u win......
2006-03-08 07:01:56 UTC
I only use full synthetic Mobil 1 MX4T in my 2003 ZX6RR. I've tried Silkolene but shifting is crisper with the MX4T. Expensive stuff but it's great! Don't use car oils since some of the newer oils have additives that will make your clutch slip, stick to motorcycle oils.
guardrailjim
2006-03-06 11:23:30 UTC
If you use ANY brand of oil used for cars, change it every 1000 miles. That type of oil doesn't have the proper additives needed for motorcycles and break down faster. Motorcycles have smooth bearings for the crankshaft, where as cars have roller bearings. Oil used in cars, doesn't have the proper lubricants for smooth bearings. And bikes have fiber clutch plates further contaminating the oil. Any brand of motorcycle oil is adequate.